Short Information :- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda New Delhi invite the online Application form for the post purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply online directly by filling their application form through official website of Bank of Baroda. Application from and other details are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Employer
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021-22
Form Starting Date:- 19-11-2021
Form Last Date:- 09-12-2021
Admit Card Date :- Soon
General/OBC Candidates:- 600/-
SC/ ST/PWD/Women:- 100/-
Fees Payment Mode:- Online
|Update सबसे पहले पाने के लिए Join करे :-Telegram Group
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 24 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
How To Apply
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and register themselves online in the
appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities
on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned
photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of
photograph & signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online
application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the
details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button.
Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application
and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/
alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as DOB Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other
Certifications, Category/PWD Certificate, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g.
September/October 2021), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to
avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the
last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
- Candidates applying for the post of Sr. Relationship Manager have to choose the city/location from the list available at the time
of submission of the application form.
|Join What’s App Group
|Follow our Facebook Page
|Join Our Telegram Channel
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.