Chhattisgarh Post Recruitment 2021:- Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Chhattisgarh Circle, Raipur has released a notification for filling up 12 posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Postman & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through Sport Quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 03.12.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 05 Posts
- Postman: 04 Posts
- MTS: 03 Posts
Age Limit (Relaxation is applicable for reserved applicants):
- For MTS: Born not earlier than 03.12.1996 and not later than 12.11.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 03.12.1994 and not later than 03.12.2003. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification Chhattisgarh Post Recruitment 2021 :
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed + Sportsman.
- For Other Posts: Intermediate (10+2) Passed + Sportsman.
Fees (Chhattisgarh Post Recruitment 2021) :
Rs. 100/- for all candidates. Fees should be paid through E-Challan (Given in Official Detail)
Pay Scale Chhattisgarh Post Recruitment 2021:
- For Postal / Sorting Assistant: Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100
- For Postman / Mail Guard: Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
- For MTS: 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
Selection Process Chhattisgarh Post Recruitment 2021 : Selection will be based on performance in the Field Trials and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with attested copies of testimonials. The applicants should be sent their filled application form to O/o Chief Postmaster General Chhattisgarh Circle, Raipur – 492001 through Registered / Speed Post Only.
- Last Date of Deposit Fees through E-Challan: 03.12.2021
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form to Department: 03.12.2021