Short Information: CTET 2022 Online Form Result Download: Central Board Of Secondary Education (CSBE) has invited Online Application for CTET Exam. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for CTET Online Form 2022 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website.
For CTET Exam 2022, CTET 2022 Exam, Haryana Latest Job 2022, Haryana Latest Bharti 2022 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2022 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of CTET Online Form 2022 like how to apply, fees, eligibility and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Vacancy 2022 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2022 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
- Starting Date To Apply: 31 October 2022
- Last Date To Apply: 24 November 2022
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Exam Date: 28-29 Dec. 2022, 9-13, 17-20, 23-25, 27-30 Jan, 1-4, 6-7 Feb. 2023
- Admit Card Issue Date: From 26.12.2022
- Answer Key Issue Date: 14.02.2023
- Result Declared Date: 03.03.2023
||Only Paper I or II
||Both Paper I & II
|Mode of Payment
||Online or E-Challan
- Written Exam
- Read the official notification for more details
- CTET exam is conducted at two levels. CTET Level-I is for the Teacher aspirants for Classes 1 to 5, and CTET Level-II is for the Teacher aspirants for Classes 6 to 8. The CTET eligibility for both levels is given below:
CTET Eligibility for Level-I (Class 1-5)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher”.
CTET Eligibility for Level-II (Class 6-8)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*. OR Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Program recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.
How To Apply :- Online
- Read CTET Vacancy 2022 full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the CTET Vacancy 2022 printout with you for future purposes.
CTET Vacancy 2022 Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CTET Vacancy 2022 Please Note!
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newspapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verify all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.
- It the sole responsibility of the reader to verify all the data before applying for any posts from official website or from any where else, where ever he/she likes.
- The website will not be responsible for any type of loss, harm or damage of any kind. Readers are requested to check all the details at their own level before taking any step regarding the advertisement/vacancy.