DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Government of India Press (GIP) Directorate of Printing (DOP) has published notification for various posts. All the important details for DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Offline. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as starting date to apply, last date to apply, fees details, documents required, DOP Apprentice Vacancy 2022 how to apply, DOP Apprentice Bharti 2022 selection procedure, DOP Recruitment 2022 selection criteria, DOP Vacancy 2022 qualification, DOP Recruitment Apprentice 2022 eligibility, DOP Vacancy Apprentice 2022 links to apply, DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 application form download, DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 syllabus, DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 exam date, DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 interview date, DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 admit cards download link as well as DOP Apprentice Recruitment 2022 full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
Directorate of Printing (DOP)
⏬How to Apply⏬
As per department rules.
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- Starting Date To Apply: 23.04.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 06.05.2022
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Fees Details :-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : 14 Years (As On 06 May 2022)
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
For Job Update Join
Total Posts :-
Post Details :-
- Offset Machine Minder :- 18 (UR-10, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-1)
- Plate maker (Lithographic) :- 2 (UR-2)
- Book Binder :- 24 (UR-12, SC-3, OBC-6, ST-1, EWS-2)
- Offset Machine Minder :- 10th Pass
- Plate maker (Lithographic) :- 10th Pass
- Book Binder :- 8th Pass
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of various stages.
- Merit on the basis of the marks of the qualifying examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
How to Apply :-
- Read official notification before applying.
- Download the form given at the end or from the official website.
- Fill the form with neat & clean handwriting with blue ball pen.
- Fill the details as per the educational and other documents.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the space provided.
- Attach all the educational documents with the form.
- Attach a self addressed envelope (with proper postal stamp) with the application form.
- Put all documents in an envelope containg “Application for the post of…………………” and category.
- Write your address at the bottom of your envelope.
- Send at the below mentioned address.
- “Officer-in-Charge, Govt of India Press, Minto Road, New Delhi-110002“
Important Links :-
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.