FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022: Food Corporation Of India has published notification for Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022. All the important details are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Online. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 such as starting date to apply, last date to apply, fees details, documents required, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 how to apply, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 selection procedure, selection criteria, qualification, eligibility, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 links to apply, application form download, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 syllabus, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 exam date, FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 interview date, admit cards download link as well as FCI Managerial & Other Post Vacancy 2022 full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
Food Corporation Of India (FCI)
⏬How to Apply⏬
50,000 To 1,80,000/-
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- Starting Date To Apply: 07.03.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 31.03.2022
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Fees Details :-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : 28 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
नौकरियों की जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए ऑप्शन में से एक चुनें
Total Posts :-
Name of the Posts
Number of Vacancies
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||27|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||22|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||08|
- General Administration : Bachelor’s degree in Law or 5 years integrated course in Law or postgraduate degree from recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
- Technical: Candidate should complete B.Sc, B.Tech, B.E in Agriculture or Food Technology,food process Engineering/ food preservation technology, biotechnology with minimum 55% marks.
- Accounts:Candidates should be an associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Law:Minimum 5 years of experience as a practicing lawyer in civil matters representing clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years experience as a law officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU.
- Medical Officer: 3 years of experience in any organised medical institution, preferably in a labour organisation.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of various stages.
- Online Test
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
Selection Criteria :-
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
- The number of candidates to be called for Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies.
- However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for interview as the case may be.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
How to Apply :-
- Read full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout with you for future purposes.
- आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी अधिसूचना पढ़ें।
- इस लेख में या आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से दिए गए ऑनलाइन आवेदन विकल्प पर क्लिक करें।
- अब अपनी मार्कशीट और अन्य दस्तावेजों के अनुसार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म में विवरण भरना शुरू करें।
- अपने दस्तावेज़ अपलोड करें (यदि पूछा जाए)
- आवश्यक शुल्क का भुगतान करें (यदि पूछा जाए)
- फाइनल सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के लिए प्रिंटआउट अपने पास रखें।
Important Links :-
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.