Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022: Central University Haryana has published notification for various teaching posts. All the important details for Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Online. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 such as starting date to apply, last date to apply, fees details, documents required, Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 how to apply, Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 selection procedure, selection criteria, qualification, Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 eligibility, Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 links to apply, Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 application form download, syllabus, exam date, interview date, admit cards download link as well as Haryana Central University Recruitment 2022 full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
Haryana Central University
⏬How to Apply⏬
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- Starting Date To Apply: 13.04.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 03.05.2022
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Fees Details :-
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST/ PwBD and Women : 0/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : See notification
- Maximum age to apply for is : See notification
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
For Job Updates Click Below
Total Posts :-
Post Details :-
- Professor : – 08 Posts
- Associate Professor :- 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor :- 02 Posts
- As per university rules.
- See notification for more details.
Selection Process :-
- Direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement and selections on the recommendations of the duly constituted Selection Committees.
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
How to Apply :-
- Read full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout with you for future purposes.
Important Links :-
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.