Brief Information: Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021 – Scholarships are offered to deserving and needy students to encourage them to take up Higher education. This incentive falls in line with the motto of Higher Education of the State: Access, Equity and Quality. Generation makes Nation. Therefore the Govt. of India and Govt. of Haryana are always putting their efforts to attract the students towards Higher Education. Those Candidates who are interested in the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Notification : “Har-Chhatravratti” is a centralized portal developed for inviting the applications for two centrally sponsered scholarship schemes i.e Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students and Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students. You can apply online to Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Session from 18 November 2021 to 31 January 2022. Read full Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Notification before Apply Online. Haryana Post Matric Portal Advertising short description below there :-
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Session is Open Now
Centralized portal is open for inviting online applications under various scholarship schemes for AY 2021-22. Eligible Students are requested to register and apply for scholarship by 31.01.2022 positively.
Har-Chhatravratti / Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students
हरियाणा पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति 2021 – The scheme was instituted by the Govt. of India to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST students studying at post matriculation stage to enable them to complete their education. The students whose parents/guardians annual income is Rs. 2.50 lac or below are given scholarships in the range of Rs. 300/- p.m. to Rs. 820/- p.m. including reimbursement of maintenance allowance, tuition fee, exam fee and other fund..
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Details :
- This Event Organized by : Higher Education Department of Haryana
- Scholarship Name : Haryana Post Matric Scholarship : “Har-Chhatravratti”
- Scholarship Session : 2021-2022
- Scholarship Scheme on Board : Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students || Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
Important Date Details :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18-11-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31/03/2022 05:00 PM Ext
Eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana
- Category: SC/ BC
- Family Income: Less than or Equal to Rs. 2,50,000
- Domicile: Haryana
- Attendance: Candidate Eligibility with 75% or More Attendance
- Note: All the basic Data will be fetched from Parivar Pehchaan Patra Data, Students are advised to update their complete data in Parivar Pehchaan Patra before Registration.
- If Students does not have Parivar Pehchaan Patra, they have to create the Parivar Pehchaan Patra first.
Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarship Haryana
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines
- Post Matric Scholarship SC Guidelines w.e.f 2020-21
- Post Matric Scholarship OBC Guidelines w.e.f Sept, 2018
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Form- How To Apply
- To Register and Apply the Post Matric Scholarship Haryana, Eligible students need to follow the below given steps:
- STEP 1 : Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
- STEP 2 : Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a List of members will be displayed, Select your Name and Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- STEP 4 : Enter the OTP received on your registered Mobile No. and Click on “Verify OTP” button.
- STEP 5 : After OTP Verification, all the details get auto filled in the Registration Form, cross check your information.
- STEP 6 : Select Your Department and College, and create your Password and Click on “Register” Button.
- STEP 7 : Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
- STEP 8 : Provide all necessary details like Course, Roll No., Eligibility etc.
- STEP 9 : Click on the “Apply” button to save your application.
Other Latest Jobs This Month
Join WhatsApp Group
Join Telegram Group
Meet Us On Facebook