Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023: Women and Child Development, Panchkula has issued notification for below mentioned posts on permanent basis. The mode of application for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023 is Offline. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website of WCD.
For Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023, WCD Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Bharti 2023 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2023 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023 like how to apply, fees, eligibility and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Recruitment 2023 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2023 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023.
WCD Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Released : 19.10.2023
- Walk In Interview: 17.11.2023
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Application Fee for WCD Recruitment
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- —
WCD Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum age to apply for is : 35 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 65 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
WCD Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Read the official notification for more details
Salary Details for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023
WCD Job Post Details
|Total Posts : 137 Post
|Chairperson / Member (CWC)
Qualification for Haryana WCD Recruitment 2023
|Chairperson / Member (CWC)
||Degree In Child Psychology OR Psychiatry OR Law OR Social Work OR Sociology OR Human Health OR Education OR Human Development Or Special Education For Differently Abled Children
||Minimum 7 Years Exp. Of Working With Children In The Field Of Education, Health, OR Welfare Activities OR Should Be A Practising Professional With A Degree In Child Phylogeny OR Psychiatry OR Sociology Or In The Field Of Law.
How To Apply :- Offline || Job Location :- Haryana
- Download The Application Form From Below The Given Link Below.
- Duly Fill Up The Application Form And Attach The Required Documents
- Write On The Envelope Containing The Application Form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………..”
- Send The Application Form To The Address “The Office Of Concerned District Programme Officer, Women And Child Development Of Respective District ”