Haryana Board 10th Date Sheet 2022: Every Year Haryana Board of School education declared HBSE Date Sheet for 10th Class. All the schools which are affiliated from Haryana board of school Education provide the same date sheet to their students. This year too Haryana Board has released the date sheet for 10th class which can be download from here and also from HBSE Official website.
All the students which are reading in 12th class and in any school which in affiliated from Haryana Board are eagerlty waiting for their HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet. They can now download the same from here and also from the Haryana Education Board Official Website.
Haryana Board 10th Date Sheet 2022
- Date Sheet Released Date :- 03 March 2022
- Admit Card Released Date:- March 2022
- Exam Starting Date :- March 2022
- Result Date :- June- July 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- —-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS :- ——–
- Persons with Disabilities :- ——–
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Students Should be not less then 14 Years.
- Maximum Age :- ———–
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
How To Download
- All the students reading in 10th class first need to visit official Haryana Board Website www.bseh.org.in
- The screen of Home Page of Haryana Board official website will appear.
- Now the students should search for the HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2022 Option.
- The date sheet option will appear on the left side bar menu.
- Click on “Date sheet” Link.
- Next page will open in which you will find HBSE 10th Date Sheet.
- Click On ‘Download Date sheet’
- Take the print out of the date sheet.
- Students advised to study hard to score good marks in their HBSE 10th Class Exams 2022.
- Download the HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2022 from the official website of HBSE.
- Prepare according to the syllabus with a proper study material.
- Maintain the study of hours and make your study schedule according to the date sheet released.
- Take advice from your parents and teachers to score well in the board exams.
- Name of Subjects
- Date & Time of Exam
- Examination Day Instructions for Students
- Conducting Body
- Students Class