Haryana Board 12th Date Sheet 2022: Every Year Haryana Board of School education declared HBSE Date Sheet for 12th Class. All the schools which are affiliated from Haryana board of school Education provide the same date sheet to their students. This year too Haryana Board has released the date sheet for 12th class which can be download from here and also from HBSE Official website.
All the students which are reading in 12th class and in any school which in affiliated from Haryana Board are eagerlty waiting for their HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet. They can now download the same from here and also from the Haryana Education Board Official Website.
Haryana Board 12th Date Sheet 2022
- Date Sheet Released Date :- 03 March 2022
- Admit Card Released Date:- March 2022
- Exam Starting Date :- March 2022
- Result Date :- June- July 2022
General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- —-
SC/ST Candidates/EWS :- ——–
Persons with Disabilities :- ——–
Fees Payment Mode :- ——
Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Students Should be not less then 14 Years.
Maximum Age :- ———–
Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
How To Download
- First of all Students need to visit the official website of Haryana Board www.bseh.org.in for Downloading HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2022.
- After recaching on the home page of HBSE Official Website, you will see “Date sheet” link in the left sidebar.
- Click on “Date sheet” Link available in the left sidebar.
- Now click on “HBSE 10th class Date Sheet 2022”.
- After clicking on it, it will download.
- Take a print out of it and start preparing well to secure good marks in your upcoming exam.
- Students advised to study hard to score good marks in their HBSE 12th Class Exams 2022.
- Download the HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2022 from the official website of HBSE.
- Prepare according to the syllabus with a proper study material.
- Maintain the study of hours and make your study schedule according to the date sheet released.
- Take advice from your parents and teachers to score well in the board exams.
- Name of Subjects
- Date & Time of Exam
- Examination Day Instructions for Students
- Conducting Body
- Students Class