Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023: Mission Vatsalya Women & Child Development, Haryana Jhajjar has issued notification for below mentioned posts on permanent basis. The mode of application for Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 is Direct Interview. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website of WCD.
For Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023, Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Bharti 2023 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2023 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 like how to apply, fees, eligibility and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Recruitment 2023 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2023 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023.
WCD Recruitment Important Dates
- Apply From : 13.10.2023
- Apply Last Date : 27.10.2023
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Application Fee for WCD Recruitment
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- —
WCD Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
WCD Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Read the official notification for more details
Salary Details for Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023
WCD Job Post Details
|Total Posts : 01
|Officer-in- Charge Superintendent (Only female)
Qualification for Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023
- Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Sociology/Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/Law/ Public Health/Community Resource Management from a recognized University At least 3 years of experience of working with the Govt./Non- Government Organization in formulation/implementation, monitoring and supervision preferably in the field of Women & Child Development/ Social Welfare.
How To Apply :- Walk In Interview || Job Location :- Jhajjar
- Read Jhajjar Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 full notification before apply.
- Download Application Form given below and fill it.
- Attach all educational documents with it.
- Send at the address Send the application form to the address “District Council for Child Welfare, Bal Bhawan, Gurugram Road, Jhajjar, PIN Code: 124103”.
- Bring at the time of interview.