Short Information: LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Result Link: Life Insurence Of India Limited (LIC) has invited Online Application for the below mention posts. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website.
For LIC ADO Job 2023, LIC ADO Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Bharti 2023 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2023 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 like how to apply, fees, eligibilty and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Vacancy 2023 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2023 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023.
- Starting Date To Apply: 21.01.2023
- Last Date To Apply: 10.02.2023
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Pre Exam Date: 12th March 2023
- Pre Result: 10 April 2023
- Main Exam Date: 23 April 2023
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- 100/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
- Minimum age to apply for is : 21 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification & Medical Test.
- Read the official notification for more details
|Total Posts : 9,394 Post
|Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)
|Western Zonal Office (Mumbai)
|Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata)
|East Central Zonal Office (Patna)
|North Zonal Office (New Delhi)
|North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)
|Southern Zonal Office (Chennai)
|South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad)
- For LIC Employees Category And LIC Agents Category, In Both Urban And Rural Area- Applicant Should Possess A Bachelor’s Degree In Any Discipline From A Recognized University In India Established Under A Statute / Approved For The Purpose Or The Fellowship Of Insurance Institute Of India, Mumbai.An
- Applicant From Others Category (Open Market) For Recruitment As An Apprentice Development Officer, In Both Urban And Rural Area, Should Possess A Bachelor’s Degree From A Recognized University In India Established Under A Statute/ Approved For The Purpose Or The Fellowship Of Insurance Institute Of India, Mumbai.
How To Apply :- Online || Job Location : All India
- Read LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 printout with you for future purposes.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Please Note!
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.
- It the sole responsibility of the reader to verifiy all the data before applying for any posts from official website or from any where else, where ever he/she likes.
- The website will not be responsible for any type of loss, harm or damage of any kind. Readers are requested to check all the details at their own level before taking any step regarding the advertisement/vacancy.