NBCC Recruitment 2022: NBCC India Ltd. has published notification for various Junior Engineer & Dy. General Manager posts posts. All the important details are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Online. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the NBCC Vacancy 2022 such as starting date to apply, NBCC Vacancy last date to apply, NBCC Recruitment fees details, NBCC Engineers Recruitment 2022 documents required, NBCC Engineers Recruitment 2022 how to apply, selection procedure, NBCC Engineere job 2022 selection criteria, NBCC Recruitment 2022 qualification, NBCC Recruitment 2022 eligibility, links to apply, NBCC Recruitment 2022 application form download, NBCC Recruitment 2022 syllabus, NBCC Recruitment 2022 exam date, NBCC Recruitment 2022 interview date, NBCC Recruitment 2022 admit cards download link as well as NBCC Recruitment 2022 full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
⏬How to Apply⏬
Advt No 06/2022
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- Starting Date To Apply: 15.03.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 14.04.2022
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Fees Details :-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates :- No Fees
- Other Categories :- 500/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online Mode
Job Location :-
- All over India
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 28 Years for Junior Engineer & 46 Year for Dy. General Manager
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
नौकरियों की जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए ऑप्शन में से एक चुनें
Total Posts :-
Name of Post :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
- Dy. General Manager
Post Details :-
- JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
(UR-29, SC-09, ST-06, OBC (NCL)-08, EWS-08)
- JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
TOTAL – 20
(UR-09, SC-03, OBC (NCL)-06, EWS-02)
- DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG)-(CIVIL)
TOTAL – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
- Junior Engineer (Electical) – Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt.
recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
- Dy. General Manager – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government
recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Check official notification for more details.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of various stages.
- Written Test for JE
- Interview for DGM
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
How to Apply :-
- Read full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout with you for future purposes.
- आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी अधिसूचना पढ़ें।
- इस लेख में या आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से दिए गए ऑनलाइन आवेदन विकल्प पर क्लिक करें।
- अब अपनी मार्कशीट और अन्य दस्तावेजों के अनुसार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म में विवरण भरना शुरू करें।
- अपने दस्तावेज़ अपलोड करें (यदि पूछा जाए)
- आवश्यक शुल्क का भुगतान करें (यदि पूछा जाए)
- फाइनल सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के लिए प्रिंटआउट अपने पास रखें।
Important Links :-
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.