Short Information: NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela has invited Online Application for the below mention posts. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website.
ForNIT Recruitment Job 2023, niit university kurukshetra, kurukshetra nit, nit kurukshetra jobs, nit kurukshetra phd admission, nit kurukshetra admission, Haryana Latest Bharti 2023 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2023 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 like how to apply, fees, eligibility and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Vacancy 2023 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2023 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023
|⇒Join Our WhatsApp Group|
|⇒Join Our Telegram Group
- Starting Date To Apply: 13.01.2023
- Last Date To Apply: 20.03.2023(11:59 PM) [Extended]
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 27-33 Years (Post Wise)
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
- Written Exam
- Skill test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Read the official notification for more details
- As per NIT norms
|Total Posts : 57 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Students Activity & Sports Assistant||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Students Activity & Sports Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Physical Education|
|Library & Information Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science.|
|Sr. Stenographer||12th Class Passed, Steno Speed : 100 wpm.|
|Stenographer||12th Class Passed, Steno Speed : 80 wpm.|
|Senior Assistant||12th Class Passed, Typing Speed : 35 wpm.|
|Junior Assistant||12th Class Passed, Typing Speed : 35 wpm.|
|Technical Assistant||B. E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Relevant Subject.|
|Senior Technician||10th / 12th Class Passed,
ITI in Appropriate Trade. OR
Engineering Diploma in Relevant Field.
|Technician||10th / 12th Class Passed,
ITI in Appropriate Trade. OR
Engineering Diploma in Relevant Field
How To Apply :- Online
Other Latest Government Jobs This Month
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Us On Facebook||Click Here|
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 Please Note!
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newspapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verify all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.
- It the sole responsibility of the reader to verify all the data before applying for any posts from official website or from any where else, where ever he/she likes.
- The website will not be responsible for any type of loss, harm or damage of any kind. Readers are requested to check all the details at their own level before taking any step regarding the advertisement/vacancy.