Rajasthan REET 2022 Admit Cards Download: Rajasthan Education Department has published notification for Online Application Form REET / RTET 2022 for All Level I, II, III . All the important details for Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Form are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Online. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online such as REET 2022 Apply Online starting date to apply, Rajasthan REET 2022 Application Form last date to apply, Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Form fees details, documents required, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online how to apply, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online selection procedure, REET 2022 Rajasthan Online Application Form selection criteria, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online qualification, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online eligibility, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online links to apply, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online application form download, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online syllabus, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online exam date, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online interview date, Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online admit cards download link as well Rajasthan REET 2022 Apply Online as full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
Rajasthan REET/ RTET
⏬How to Apply⏬
Level 1: Rs. 42250/- (Grade Pay 3600/-)
Level 2: Rs. 54250/- (Grade Pay 4200/-)
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- REET/RTET Starting Date To Apply: 18.04.2022
- REET/RTET Last Date To Apply: 18.05.2022
- REET/RTET Exam Date: 23-24 July 2022
- REET/RTET Admit Card: July 14, 2022
- REET/RTET Result Date: September 2022
Fees Details :-
- Level-I: Rs. 550/-
- Level-II (REET 2021 Candidates): Rs. 0/-
- Level-II (Other than REET 2021 Candidates): Rs. 550/-
- Both Level I & II (New Registration): Rs. 750/-
- Both Level-I (New/ Old Registration) & Level-II (Old Registration): Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
Join For Job Update
Total Posts :-
Post Details :-
- BSTC Teacher (Class 1-5) Level 1 :- 15000 Posts
- B.Ed Teacher (Class 6-8) Level 2 :- 31500 Posts
Class I to V Qualification (Tentative)Qualification :-
- 10+2 Passed with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 Passed with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Passed with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Class VI to VIII Qualification (Tentative)Qualification :-
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of various stages.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
How to Apply :-
- Read full notification before apply.
- Before applying online be aware that you must have all your educational and other certificates with you.
- Be sure to have valid & working mobile number and email id.
- Click on Online Apply option given in this article or from the official website.
- Now start filling the details in the online forms as per your marksheets and other documents.
- Upload your documents (if asked).
- Pay the required fees (if asked) & keep the fee slip for future use.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Keep the printout with you for future purposes.
|Download Question Paper All Shifts|
|Exam-Shift||BOOKLET – A||BOOKLET – B||BOOKLET – C||BOOKLET – D|
|Shift – I (L1)||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view|
|Shift – II (L2)||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view|
|Shift – III (L2)||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view|
|Shift – IV (L2)||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view||Click to view|
Download Ansker Key PDF All Shifts-
|Shift – I (L1)||Click to view|
|Shift – II (L2)||Click to view|
|Shift – III (L2)||Click to view|
|Shift – IV (L2)||Click to view|
Important Links :-
⏬REET 2022 Certificate Download⏬
⏬REET Result Link⏬
⏬REET Answer Key Objection Link⏬
⏬Download Admit Card⏬
⏬Check Exam City⏬
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.