Rohtak: Rohtak Cooperative Sugar Mill Vacancy : Rohtak Cooperative Sugar Mill Limited has invited applications for the posts of Cane Yard Supervisor and Cane Quality Supervisor. Candidates of both male and female categories can send applications for these posts. These recruitments will be done on contract basis. Whoever is interested in these posts can go to Sugar Mill for interview on 6th December 2021 at 11:00 am. All the information related to the posts like application fee, age limit, application sending address etc. is given further, so you are requested to read the post till the end.
Form Starting Date
The applications for these posts have started from 28 November 2021.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for these posts has been fixed as 6 December 2021.
Date Of Interview
The interview for selection on these posts will be held at Rohtak Sugar Mill on 6 December 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Place Of Interview
Sugar Mill, Bhali Anandpur, Rohtak ( Haryana)
All the candidates will not have to pay any application fee for these posts. That is, these recruitments will be done free of cost.
A total of 7 posts will be recruited.
Details of Posts ( Explanation Of Post)
Cane Yard supervisor – 4 Posts
Cane Quality Supervisor – 3 Posts
Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 years while maximum age limit should be 42 years.
Age Relaxation – According to the rules of the government, some age relaxation will also be given to the candidates.
Candidates applying for these posts should have completed Bsc from a recognized institute. Agriculture should be passed and they should have good knowledge of computer.
How To Apply
Candidates will have to apply offline for these posts.
Selected candidates will have to work in Rohtak.
Candidates will be given salary as per the outsourcing policy of Haryana. Applicants are requested to read the official notification for more details.
Documents required at the time of application ( Documents Related To Application Form)
- copy of family identity card
- copy of aadhar card
- copy of birth certificate
- copy of residence certificate
- Copy of certificate of educational qualification
- Copy of experience certificate if the candidate has any experience
- Copy of caste certificate if the candidate belongs to reserved category
- one passport size photograph
- Firstly candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Document verification of the candidates who will qualify the interview will be done.
- The candidate is requested to read the official information to get more information whose link is given below.