Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law Vacancy 2022: Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law affiliated from MDU Rohtak has published notification for various Teaching and Non Teaching posts. All the important details are provided here in this article and also on the website of the employer. The process of application for these posts is Online. The candidates are requested to read the full details before applying.
All the details for the Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law Vacancy 2022 such as starting date to apply, last date to apply, fees details, documents required, how to apply, selection procedure, selection criteria, qualification, eligibility, links to apply, application form download, syllabus, exam date, interview date, admit cards download link as well as full details are provided here in this article.
On Digitaloneindiaportal.com you will be provided information about various Haryana Govt Jobs 2022, Haryana sarkari jobs 2022, sarkari jobs in Haryana 2022, Latest Jobs 2022, Private Jobs in Haryana 2022, Haryana Private Jobs 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Jobs 2022, Nigam Rate Jobs Haryana 2022. Candidates are requested to visit WWW.DIGITALONEINDIAPORTAL.COM regularly.
⏬Name Of Department/Organization⏬
Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law
⏬How to Apply⏬
NH- 71A, Makrauli Kalan, Rohtak HR.
Join Telegram :- Click Here
Date To Remember :-
- Starting Date To Apply: 15.04.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 05.05.2022
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
Fees Details :-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
Age Criteria :-
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : Not mentioned by the recruiter
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
नौकरियों की जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए ऑप्शन में से एक चुनें
Total Posts :-
Post Details :-
Non-Teaching : –
- Supdt (01),
- Clerk-cum-office asstt.-cum-Accountant (02),
- Librarian (01),
- Library Attdt. (01),
- Lab Attdt. (01)
- Security Guard (04),
- Peon (02),
- Sweeper (04),
- Mali (02)
Teaching Posts: –
- Principal (01),
- Associate Prof.: (02),
- Assistant Prof. (Law): (11),
- Assistant Prof. (Pre-Law): English, Pol. Sci., Economics, History, Sociology, and Hindi (01 Each)
- As per Norms of BCI, New Delhi MDU, Rohtak, Haryana
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will consist of various stages.
- For more details the interested person may read the official notification.
How to Apply :-
- Read official notification before applying.
- Get application form from the college.
- Fill the form with neat & clean handwriting with blue ball pen.
- Fill the details as per the educational and other documents.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the space provided.
- Attach all the educational documents with the form.
- Attach a self addressed envelope (with proper postal stamp) with the application form.
- Put all documents in an envelope containg “Application for the post of…………………” and category.
- Write your address at the bottom of your envelope.
- Send at the below mentioned both addresses. (by hand or by registered post)
- The Principal, Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Makrauli Kalan, Rohtak (124006)
- A copy of application to DCDC, MDU, Rohtak
Important Links :-
Get From College
⏬Join WhatsApp Group⏬
⏬Join Telegram Group⏬
⏬Join Facebook Group⏬
Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.