Short Information: Supreme Court Vacancy 2023: Supreme Court has invited Offline Application for the below mention posts. Interested Candidate can read full notification before applying. All details for Supreme Court Vacancy 2023 are given below in this article. Also the readers may read this information from the official website.
For Supreme Court Job 2023, Supreme Court Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Job 2023, Haryana Latest Bharti 2023 and Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs 2023 please Visit www.DigitalOneIndiaPortal.Com Regularly. The interested persons may find the details of Supreme Court Vacancy 2023 like how to apply, fees, eligibilty and other details from this post. If you want to get Latest Haryana Vacancy 2023 and Latest Jobs in Haryana 2023 join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Groups or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2023
|⇒Join Our WhatsApp Group|
|⇒Join Our Telegram Group
- Starting Date To Apply: 12.12.2022
- Last Date To Apply: 31.12.2022
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Exam/Interview Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Available Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
- Minimum age to apply for is : 18 Years
- Maximum age to apply for is : 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per rules for the eligible categories.
- See official notification for more details.
- Written Exam of Candidate.
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test of Candidate.
- Practical Aptitude Tes of Candidate.
- Interview of Candidate.
- Read the official notification for more details
- Pay Level 7 of Pay Matrix with initial basic pay of Rs. 44900/-
plus other allowances as admissible under the rules (approximate Gross Salary with HRA – Rs. 80,803/- p.m.).
|Total Posts : 11 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)||11|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)||Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in ComputerScience/Information Technology from a recognised Universityor equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of computerisation.
Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of computerisation.
B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast
60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or
equivalent and 1 year experience in the field of
computerisation Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
How To Apply :- Offline
Other Latest Government Jobs This Month
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Us On Facebook||Click Here|
Supreme Court Vacancy 2023 Documents Required :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate Photocopies.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (If Required).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2023 Please Note!
- The details provided here is for information purpose only, the source of which is various Newpapers and other sources. For accurate information please refer official website.
- Every care has been taken in publishing the detail, how ever in case of any error or data mismatch the website is not responsible for that. The reader are requested to verifiy all the details at own level from official website before applying or taking any step.
- Our website only provide information. We never make phone calls or never contact any person personally. So, be aware of such phone calls, messages etc.
- It the sole responsibility of the reader to verifiy all the data before applying for any posts from official website or from any where else, where ever he/she likes.
- The website will not be responsible for any type of loss, harm or damage of any kind. Readers are requested to check all the details at their own level before taking any step regarding the advertisement/vacancy.