Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi (VPCI)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 12 vacancies of Data Entry Operator & Counsellor post through “VPCI Delhi DEO and Counsellor Vacancy Form 2022 Notification” from 01 January 2022 to 20 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi (VPCI). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi (VPCI)
VPCI Data Entry Operator & Counsellor Recruitment 2022
VPCI Delhi DEO And Counsellor Vacancy Form 2022
- Application Form Start:- 31 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 20 January 2022
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :– 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
VPCI DEO AND COUNSELLOR AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 28/35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 20 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
VPCI DEO AND COUNSELLOR ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work from recognized University.
- The person should be fluency in speaking writing Hindi and English.
- Knowledge of basic computer application.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Data Entry Operator DEO:
- Candidates should have Intermediate or 12th pass with Science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized Institute.
- 02 Years experience in EDP work.
- Speed Test: 15,000 key depressions per hour on computer.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Read the official notification for more details.
VPCI DEO AND COUNSELLOR VACANCY :: 12
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02||Rs.18,000/-|
VPCI DELHI POSTAL ADDRESS
Deputy Registrar, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007
- Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience/ Computer Certificate. if any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, Any other ID card.
- Self-addressed envelope without postage stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “Application for the post of _____ National Tobacco Quitline Service [NTQLS]” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
- Only one Post to be applied in one application form.