Western Command Chandimandir Recruitment 2022 Application Form
“Chief Signal Officer Western Command, Chandimandir (Panchkula)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 02 vacancies of Safaiwala Post through “Western Command Chandimandir Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 08 January 2022 to 06 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Chief Signal Officer Western Command, Chandimandir (Panchkula, Haryana). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Signal Regiment Western Command, Chandimandir (Panchkula)
Army Western Command Safaiwala Vacancy 2022
Western Command Chandimandir Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start:- 08 January 2022
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 06 February 2022
- Further Process :- Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 08-14 January 2022, Employment Newspaper
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 06 February 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Board in India.
- Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade
- Read the official notification for more details.
SIGNAL REGIMENT CHANDIMANDIR VACANCY :: 02
|Safaiwala||02 (01-UR, 01 OBC)||18,000-56,900/-|
- Written Exam (100 Marks)
- The selection process will be made strictly on merit which will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the written test comprising of 100 Marks
- Practical Test
- Practical test will be conducted to check candidates. This will be conducted for qualifying purpose only.
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Postal Address: Commanding Officer, Western Command, Signal Regiment, Chandimandir, Panchkula – 134 107 [Haryana]
Documents at this address, including required document copies attested by by Gazetted Officer, should be sent by Speed post/ Ordinary post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
The following certificates should be sent along with the application form. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if applicant belong to OBC category.
- Copy of Experience. if any relevant to vacant post.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card (For all Post).
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 10/- postal stamp on each.
- Employment registration card, if any.
- Two additional photographs duly attested (on front side) are to be attached separately with the application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____CATEGORY______” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Incomplete, unsigned application, without left/right thumb impression on application and application received after last day of closing receipt of application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence to this regard will be entertained.
- The application can be filled by the candidate either in English or Hindi.
- The Chief Signal Officer, Headquarters Western Command will not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
- Dates of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates after acceptance of their applications.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for written and practical test.